|Quest / Boss ||Energy ||Battles ||EXP ||EXP/Energy ||Rare Captures |
|Chasm Conflict - Battle 3 ||30 ||7 ||2,150 ||71.67 (BEST) |
- Zahhak can inflict curse.
- Room may spawn...
- Dalimaone and Nyx.
- Nyx's character is obstructed by Dalimaone's size, but it is still there.
- Dalimaone can inflict weakness.
- Burst Frog and 4 x Skull Lord
- Small chance of capturing a Burst Frog, or chance of capturing a Skull Lord.
- Can act up to 4 times per turn.
- Immune to critical hits.
- When HP is <20%, gain an ATK, DEF, REC, and crit rate boost.
- Chance of capturing Netherhound.
- Standard Skills
- Infernal Strike - 6 combo powerful Dark attack on all enemies with a 15% chance to inflict Sickness and Weakness
- Infernal Assualt - 6 combo powerful Dark attack on all enemies with a 40% chance to inflict Sickness and Weakness.
- Turn 1
- Nether Regeneration - AoE dark attack and gradually recovers HP by 5%, indefinetely.
- When HP <51% <40% or <25%...
- Infernal Deception - 6 combo massive Dark attack on single enemy, inflicts Poison and casts Stealth on self for 1 turn. Gains a 25% crit boost and 5% Def boost while stealthed.
- Casted only once, twice, or thrice in one battle, randomly on any of the mentioned values.
- When HP <20%...
- Photon Shield - 6 combo massive Dark elemental attack on single enemy and casts a 50,000 HP, 1500 Def Light shield on self for 7 turns
|Chasm Conflict - Battle 2 ||25 ||7 ||1,750 ||70 |
- Room 4 spawns Firedrake and Lich
- Small chance of capturing Netherhound.
|Chasm Conflict - Battle 1 ||20 ||7 ||1,350 ||67.5 |
- Very small chance of capturing Netherhound.
|General Zone Details |
- Turbo Netherhound no longer skips a turn when it has used Infernal Deception. While Stealthed, you can still attack with any BB(even single hit BB/SBB like Rowgen), but Turbo Netherhound's name disappears, and it cannot be attacked with regular attacks. If you try and attack it, the game will make you re-decide who to attack, which you can do to no one. The game does not allow you to Guard either. To end your turn, you must go into Auto-battle, as the game will automatically end your units turns one by one, leaving you open for the next attack without guarding. Mitigation is recommended for the next wave of attacks that follow. It is currently known for some users that the above method does not work, as they will be frozen in battle unable to do anything.