Be frank and honest. Tell us how you really feel and why. Useful ratings are detailed and specific, and give the readers a feel of your experience.
Think what information you want when you ask a friend or co-worker to recommend you a restaurant, a service, an activity, or a business.
Here are some questions you might want to answer in your rating:
Were you satisfied with the overall experience? Would you want to experience it again?
Do you believe this store/service was better as compared to other similar businesses that you have experienced earlier? Do you think you got value for your money?
Do you believe the whole experience was special? Did you have to compromise in any way? If yes, was it worth it?
Would you recommend this service to others?
Try to present facts and keep it objective. Was your pizza hot? Were the wraps fresh?
Keep it short & sweet. Write short sentences that stick to the point and focus on your experience. The recommended length for a local review is from 100 to 250 words.Please
Do not spoil it for others. Do not abuse the service. Ratings should not harass, abuse, or threaten someone personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, impersonate anyone, contain profanity, be sexually explicit, illegal or otherwise objectionable content, as determined by Justdial in its sole discretion.
Do not post personal information. Never assume that you are completely anonymous and cannot be identified by your posts. Rating should not include personal information, such as email addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers or credit card numbers belonging to you or others.
Do not post multiple or commercial ratings. Ratings should not include posts that have spam, commercial or advertising content or links.
Do not imitate or copy others' trademarks or material. Ratings should include your own, original thoughts. We want to hear from you!How does the rating system work?
The rating a business or service receives is determined by the average rating it gets from all who have rated it. Ratings are based on a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Alankit Assignments Limited
Alankit Assignments Limited, the flagship company of the Group, commenced its business operations in 1995. With the rich experience gained over the years as a professional entity, it has evolved from a SEBI registered broker to a leading e-Governance, Financial, Insurance & Health Care service provider.
With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year, Alankit is providing services through its wide PAN India network of 24 Regional offices and is constantly moving towards its expansion proving efficient and quality services to its clients.
- At Alankit we provide online trading platforms to our clients with comprehensive risk management solutions, both for personal and business requirements according to their financial needs and enable them to trade online in Equities, Commodities, Mutual Funds and Currency.
- With the mission to institutionalize and implement a process driven approach, the Institutional Broking Services at Alankit cater to the investment need of leading institutions like PNB, UBI, BOI, SBI, etc.
- Alankit offers advisory and brokerage services for the Indian currency derivative markets, thus providing our investors the chances to profitability invest in the financial market without worrying about the market swings anymore.
- Alankit has also been appointed as an e-Return intermediary for accepting IT returns.
- Alankit Online IPO Application facility is a unique service, wherein more and more people & shareholders across the country have opted to get the high returns on their money and enjoy a lucrative incentive using their demat account details.
- Alankit offers a wide trading platform with a dual membership at both NSDL and CDSL, for trading and settlement of dematerialized shares. We believe in efficient, cost effective & integrated service support to our brokerage business.
- Alankit recognizes the challenges institutions face and strives to provide the latest cutting edge solutions to maintain a good liaison with the clients.